60 Organic Cotton Applicator-Free Tampons - Super Plus (4 packs of 15)
Meet Canada’s newest, most sustainable range of period products from Green Umbrella. This bundle includes 4 packs of Green Umbrella’s organic cotton applicator-free tampons in size Super Plus for a total of 60 organic cotton tampons.
Each tampon is made with environmentally-friendly sourced organic cotton grown without the use of pesticides or herbicides. Each tampon is individually wrapped in paper (not plastic!) and packaged in biodegradable materials. Green Umbrella uses no plastic in the products, wrappers, or packages; never rayon (like the big brands), or other synthetic materials. Each Regular size tampon will expand to fit your unique shape and uses CottonLock technology to prevent any fiber shedding inside the body.
How to use
- Wash your hands and remove the tampon from the packaging.
- Relax and get in a comfortable position with your legs apart.
- Unravel the tampon string and pull it quickly and firmly.
- Place your index finger into the hollow end of the tampon and insert the tampon at an upward angle into your vagina, pushing as far back as possible.
- The tampon should feel comfortable with the string outside of your body.
- Wash hands(obvs).